Franchise Criteria and Fees
Applicants must meet these basic requirements to be considered for a Yogurt Mountain™ franchise:
- Ability to positively foster and comply with Yogurt Mountain brand culture
- Liquid Assets around $150k
- Net Worth around $400k
- Business ownership experience and/or business management experience
- Employee supervision experience
- A heart for service and community
- Desire to ultimately operate multiple store units
- Franchise Fee: $30k per store
- Royalty: 6% of gross revenue
- Advertising fund: 2% of gross revenue
- Approximate build out expense: $252,990 – $470,300
Contact Yogurt Mountain at 205-909-1321
for the VetFran program.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states in the United States regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction. Yogurt Mountain Franchising, LLC, 402 Industrial Lane, Birmingham, AL 35211, 1-205-909-1324. "Yogurt Mountain" and logo are registered trademarks of Yogurt Mountain, LLC. All rights reserved. All information on this website is subject to revision. To validate information, please refer to Yogurt Mountain Franchising LLC's current Franchise Disclosure Document.